Comments and Complaints
We would be grateful for comments regarding the services we provide. Please speak to our Practice Manager.
If you have any complaint to make about the practice or practice staff, please put your complaint in writing to our Practice Manager who will also provide further information on our complaints procedure.
We agree with the main principles of the Patients Charter and aim to reduce waiting times in the surgery. To help us to make the best use of our time:
- Please let us know if you cannot get to your appointment
- If you have more than one problem, it may require more than one consultation
- If you can attend the surgery please do so, it takes far less time and offers better facilities
- Please make separate appointments for each person
- Please notify us of any change of address or telephone number.
- Please be considerate if you are kept waiting due to an emergency.
Violence and Aggression
This practice supports the NHS Zero Tolerance Policy
The practice maintains a commitment to the well-being of its employees and is supportive of the NHS principles of Zero Tolerance. We ask that you treat your GP and practice staff properly. All reported incidents will be dealt with in accordance with NHS and BMA policy and may result in patient removal.
Confidentiality & Medical Records
All the staff are bound by strict rules of confidentiality.
We are a computerised practice and registered under the Data Protection Act. We respect your right to privacy and keep all your health information confidential & secure.
This information is only available to those involved in your care.
You have a right to know what information we hold about you. If you would like to see your records please speak to the Practice Manager.